To help celebrate the 2022 Year of the Tiger, we are pleased to share with you with our special Sip! Orange Tigress Cocktail recipe. Feel free to substitute any orange liqueur you have on hand. Chef En-Ming loves to pair Milk Chocolate Sip! with the smooth orange and cognac of Grande Garonne. Enjoy!
Sip!® Extraordinary Chocolate Orange Tigress Cocktail
- 142 g. (1/3 c.) Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate, Milk Chocolate flavor, prepared and kept hot (one 5-oz. serving)
- lightly sweetened whipped cream, as needed
- 10 g. (2 t.) Grande Garonne liqueur
- optional garnishes: chocolate decor, julienned candied orange peel, dried blood orange chip
- Cool a small spoon of the Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate and set aside.
- Using the tip of a bar spoon, swirl some whipped cream inside a heatproof glass cup to resemble tiger stripes.
- Blend the remaining Sip! with the Grande Garonne.
- Pour the Sip! into the cup.
- Gently swirl the reserved Sip! into the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon a dollop of whipped cream onto the drinking chocolate.
- Garnish the whipped cream with chocolate decor, julienned candied orange peel, and a dried blood orange chip.
- Sip! immediately.
- Happy Year of the Tiger!