Sip!® Extraordinary Express Chocolate Mousse
An easy to make, light and fluffy chocolate mousse made from Sip!® and whipped cream.
- 150 g. (5.25 oz.) Whole milk
- 90 g. (3.15 oz.) Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate® any flavor
- 135 g. (4.75 oz.) Heavy cream chilled
- 2 g. (1/3 t.) Nielsen Massey bourbon vanilla extract
- In a small sauce pan, combine the milk and Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate®.
- Bring to a boil whisking constantly. Remove from heat and continue to whisk for 30 seconds.
- Transfer the mousse base to a bowl and cool in an ice bath.
- Whip the heavy cream and vanilla to soft peaks.
- Whisk a quarter of the whipped cream into the base just until smooth.
- Fold the remainder of the whipped cream gently into the base in three portions.
- Divide the mousse into 4 serving dishes. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.