Sip!® Extraordinary Brownie Bites
Classic dark chocolate brownies with brown butter for extra rich, nutty flavor.
- 180 grams (6.3 oz) brown butter or clarified butter unsalted
- 2.5 grams (1/2 t) salt
- 10 grams (2 t) vanilla extract
- 200 grams (7 oz) sugar
- 150 grams (3 ea) large eggs room temperature
- 150 grams (5.28 oz) Sip!® Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate powder Dark Chocolate or Peppermint flavor
- 50 grams (1.75 oz) all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375℉.
- Warm the brown butter in a microwaveable mixing bowl. Whisk in the salt and vanilla extract.
- Add the sugar.
- Blend in the eggs.
- Stir together the Sip!® Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate powder and flour.
- Gradually incorporate the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop or pipe heaping tablespoons of batter into a silicone mini muffin mold or greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 375℉ for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 350℉ and continue to bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Test with a toothpick in the center.
- Cool the brownies before unmolding.
- Store at room temperature for up to 2 days.
1. For the brown butter, begin with 230 grams (8 oz) unsalted butter. Weigh the brown butter after browning. 2. Brownies may be baked in a buttered 8-inch square pan. Increase baking time by 10 to 15 minutes after lowering the temperature to 350℉.