A ham sandwich walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve food here!” HA! You laughed! What better day than Father’s Day to bring out the dad jokes no matter how bad they are! If Dad happens to be drinking a Manhattan while he’s telling his bad dad jokes, all the better. He will be the coolest dad on the block. To celebrate Father’s Day. we’ve taken liberties and riffed off the original cocktail to create our Sip! Extraordinary Dadhattan. Mix one up for Dad, sit back and enjoy the comedy show. Happy Father’s Day!
Sip! Extraordinary Dadhattan
- 1 oz. Dad’s Hat Pennsylvania Straight Rye Whiskey
- 4 oz. Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate Dark Chocolate flavor, prepared and chilled
- 3/4 oz. Leopold Bros. Michigan Tart Cherry Liqueur
- 2 dashes Angosturas orange bitters
- orange peel twist or Amarena cherry for garnish
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Add a small handful of ice cubes.
- Shake well for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with an orange peel twist or Amarena cherry.