Sip! Extraordinary Crumbles
Sweet, crunchy, chocolate crumbles that will make your favorite dessert even more Extraordinary! Our Frozen Sip! is perfect with these crumbles. Get creative and sprinkle them onto any dessert that could use a chocolate-y crunch! Or eat them by the spoonful (it's okay, we won't tell anyone!). Sip! Extraordinary Crumbles pictured above in our Extraordinary Chocolate Grasshopper Mousse.
- 40 g. (1/3 c. + 1 t.) Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate, your choice of flavors
- 20 g. (7 1/2 t.) all-purpose flour
- 40 g. (3 T. + 1 1/2 t.) sugar
- 0.5 g. (1/8 t.) salt
- 40 g. (2 T. + 2 t.) unsalted butter, melted
- Combine all the ingredients together. Mix until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbs onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 300℉ oven for 10 minutes. The crumbs will melt together as they bake.
- Remove the tray from the oven and break up the mixture with an offset spatula and stir it to form crumbles.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and stir again.
- Bake for a total of 25 to 28 minutes, stirring one or two more times.
- To test if the crumbles are done, cool a small quantity on a cold surface. The crumbles are done if they are crunchy.
- Cool and store airtight for up to 2 weeks.